Welcome to our site.
A Mother's Vision for Education in Vietnam
Thank you so much for visiting our site. I would like to share with you my vision I have for children in Vietnam. It’s a world changing vision – I wish every child could enroll in a school that not only uses individualized learning but also focuses on character building.
As a mother of two boys, I completely understand that every child is different and very special to a mother’s heart. I believe that each child needs to be encouraged to be the best they can be.
The best situation is to find a school environment that gives:
- Enough love so they can be confident
- Enough discipline so they have good character
- Enough freedom so they can grow
- Enough motivation so they will strive for excellence.
At KLIS, we have created this environment. I trust the teachers with my sons and many other parents also trust us to train their children.
I invite you to join us.
- If you are a parent who is looking for a better environment for your student – VISIT US.
- If you are looking for a rewarding job in education – VISIT US.
- If you want to change the world and have time to volunteer or money to donate/invest– CONTACT US.
Peace and health to you!